Our production technology makes belts in 4 different categories:
- Transmission belts
- Coated belts (v-belts, poly-v belts, multiband) for conveying purposes
- Top-pressure belts for edgebander and sawing machines (wood processing industry)
- Caterpillar belts for cable-pulling or haul-off machines (tubes and cable industry)
- enabled environmental temperature from -55 to 80 Cº
- recommended maximum belt speed - 40 m / sec
- lconditionally not suitable for clutching applications
- conditionally suitable with external ioner pulley
Belt speed: conventional v-belts allow max. belt speed of 40 m/sec. Over 90% of industrial machines around the world work with belt speeds of 20 to 30 m/sec. STARKLINE optimum belt speed is 25 m/sec.
Clutching applications: STARKLINE belts perform best under constant straining and similar speed between pulleys. Certain applications (mostly agro-machines) require different speeds between driver pulley and the driven pulley. In such case of clutching the belt is than sliding on the pulley which causes extreme increase of heat. Extreme heat unfortunately causes deformation and stretching of the material and leads to malfunctioning of the belt.
Tensioning pulley: Most driving applications need 2 pulleys for effective power transmission. Certain belt-driven applications however require a 3rd pulley for optimal tensioning. In normal cases these tensioning pulleys work inside-outward, but if applied conversely it damages the topcover of the belt which shortens the lifetime of the belt.